The Buildings and Grounds Commission at St. Margaret Mary is involved in
several areas relating to maintenance of the parish campus:
1. Identify maintenance projects and develop a Five Year Plan
2. Develop project specifications
3. Solicit and review project bids
4. Oversee Building Preventative Maintenance Program
We believe the physical plant and grounds of this parish are a gift of God.
What we have been given we are called to sustain with great care, and use to
the glory of God.
Our Values** used to prioritize building and equipment maintenance projects:
* Address conditions that may cause injury or harm to people.
* Address conditions that may cause or continue to cause physical damage to buildings.
* Identify projects designed to bring about greater efficiency and savings.
* Purchase equipment that can enhance programs and staff operations