Worship at St. Margaret Mary, particularly our Sunday Eucharist, is the center of our communal life. As a people called to a life of profound love, we find the source of our inspiration flowing from the Word of God proclaimed in our worship, and offered to us in the Eucharist of communion. The doors of our worship life are open to you no matter where you are on your faith journey. Thirsty for God? For grounding? For belonging? Desire to love more deeply? You are welcome here.
Our Values in worship at St. Margaret Mary:
- We strive to hold God as the source and the center of our worship
- Our relationship with the living Christ is the summit of our worship
- We invite and consistently encourage the full and joyful participation of all in our worship.
- We strive for worship that engages not just the head, but heart and soul.
- We are gladly committed to a “renewed” liturgy, as prophetically initiated with the liturgical reforms of Vatican II.
- We recognize the deep value of liturgical ministries, and strive to form ministers who use their gifts well and to the glory of God.
- We recognize the profound value of preaching and presiding that is prayerful and passionate.
The St. Margaret Mary Liturgy Commission is formed to ensure these values are sustained.