The primary responsibility of the Council for Mission & Ministry (CMM) is for the pastoral and spiritual well-being of the parish. The purposes of the CMM are:
- To foster the spiritual growth of the parish by including prayer and theological reflection as part of the way members carry out their duties
- To be consultative with the Pastor, in developing and implementing a pastoral plan that serves the spiritual and communal needs of all parishioners.
To model how volunteer leadership reflects
- Christian values and ideals and actively fosters enthusiasm and support for parish mission and ministry.
- To provide ways for all members of the parish to share their views and ideas about the spiritual and temporal well-being of the parish.
- To coordinate efforts and make recommendations for the management and development of the parish.
- To serve as the long-range planning group for the parish.
Susan Hoke, Secretary…….………………………….. 763-546-6744