The Council for Mission and Ministry (CMM) is a knowledge-based leadership structure and is consultative with the pastor. It is a visioning body and is responsible with the pastor for the long range planning of the parish.
The Values of the Council for Mission and Ministry:
- We open ourselves to the promptings of the Holy Spirit to discern who serves on the CMM. We do not have ‘elections’.
- We engage parish-wide involvement in recognizing the gifts of those called to serve.
- We maintain transparency of the work of the CMM by conducting open meetings and communicating to the parish in a variety of ways.
- We strive for consensus in all important decisions.
- We ground ourselves with prayer and reflection as disciples of Christ, carrying out His mission in this local Church.